Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

I cannot decide which iontophoresis machine i should choose

annemarie

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: I cannot decide which iontophoresis machine i should choose Reply with quote

Hi, I need some help please, I am very interested in purchasing one of your iontophoresis machines, but I have a problem. I cannot decide which one to choose. I have very very sweaty hands and feet. Can you please help me in deciding which one to purchase.

Thanks & regards
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, I am here to help you out with all matters concerning Iontophoresis , before and after sales Many thanks for your interest. First, we always recommend taking a PULSED CURRENT (PC) device, even for feet treatment and specially for axilar treatment.
Under this link you´ll find more information about these sites:

Why is pulsed iontophoresis better than direct current
also under
Tap water iontophoresis you get some more or additional info, for the devices itself you can take a look at the presentation pages
Idromed
Hidrex

If you could be more specific I may lead you more through your decision process, but for this I must know some things:

Where do you sweat / Specific problems with the excessive sweating - describe your sweating problem?

The more precise you can describe your problems with sweat, the nearer I can classify my choice.
Are you older than 15 years?
Are you a "dummy" for technics?
If you could respond I will make up my mind and give you my choice with an explanation...

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:45 am; edited 6 times in total
annemarie

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Can't decide which one to purchase Reply with quote

Hi, i am 28 years old. My sweating problem is very bad. Sweat runs down my hands and i cannot wear sandals during summer. I always have to wear socks even in summer. If I have to shake hands with someone, I am very shy because my hands are very sweaty.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, for this I would strongly recommend a pulsed current device (sweaty hands indicates this absolutely, but also for sweaty feet this is recommended for a smoother current feel at high currents).

In your case there is not really a final recommendation from my side, so I could take both, the Idromed OR the Hidrex.
With both machines you can treat hands and feet at the same time. The Idromed looks to me to have a better design, the Hidrex is more robust.

The hidrex offers more options for the treatment (pulse rate adjustable in 10% steps from 50 to 90% , adjustable treatment time).
If you want a snazzy looking Iontophoresis machine as well as a easy to operate Iontophoresis machine for dummies - with a fixed timer and fixed pulse rate you should take the Idromed.
In all other cases you can go ahead with the Hidrex.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist