Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Will it work...?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
MrsOS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Will it work...? Reply with quote

I have suffered from hand and feet hyperhidrosis for over 10 years, since my early teens, and have just started having iontophoresis at the Dermatology department of my local hospital. Unlike the claims on the internet that iontophoresis is 80% or more successful, they have about 50% success rate.. so I'm not holding out too much hope for it working. Anyway it would be really useful if people who have had experiences could answer any of my burning questions...

- how will I know if/when it's started working? It seems like a silly question, but I've just had my third treatment of 7 and even at this cold time of year I still get clammy palms in warmer conditions (coming inside from the snow) - and this is still happening. Are there are tests I can do to see if I would be cured, come summer?!

- if the Hidrex/Idromed have such a high success rate - 98% according to iontodevice.com and offer a money back guarantee.. why don't the hospitals use that machine?

- if it doesn't work at the hospital, could it work doing it with one of these machines at home, so therefore is it worth spending the money?

- is there a reason why it works on some people and not others?

-is there anything I can do to increase the success rate of my hospital treatments?

Thanks a lot!!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before I answer any of your questions, please request your doctor to give you more than 7 treatments! It takes around 10 consecutive daily treatments for an average person to see results. Some are lucky and take fewer treatments, but some are not so lucky and can even require more than 15 consecutive treatments. The doctor should not charge you for treatments beyond a certain number of days if you are one of the unlucky ones.

Now back to your questions --

-- You will know the treatment is working by noticing a sudden major decline in your sweating. Sometimes, you will see a complete sudden stop in sweating.

-- Besides offering high quality machines, we also offer personalized support to our clients and answer questions and give you hints at improving your treatment methodology. We also offer a money back guarantee. If too many people return the machines, we start making a loss. So it is in our interest to try our best at helping you succeed with the treatments. Here is our personalized support forum that only our customers can view and post in:

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-to-sign-in-for-the-personal-priority-support-t312.html

Why don't the hospitals use that machine?

There are a large number of hospitals that use our devices! Where have you heard otherwise? Every university dermatology clinic in Germany owns several Idromed and HIDREX machines.

If it doesn't work at the hospital, could it work doing it with one of these machines at home, so therefore is it worth spending the money?

In so many cases it is only because the treatment isn't done correctly. When there is a money back guarantee, I can't see the problem in trying the machine! Iontophersis treatment will succeed for most people, saving you money in buying new shoes and socks and t-shirts as well as preventing you from getting surgery that can cause side effects.

is there a reason why it works on some people and not others?

A bad machine, incorrect power settings and incorrect treatment protocol are some of the main reasons why the machine may not work.

See below link for more:

https://www.iontodevice.com/tap-water-iontophoresis.htm

is there anything I can do to increase the success rate of my hospital treatments?

Yes, for sure. Purchase the experienced support plan from us for 110 EUR and we will set you up in the priority support forum. If you buy the machine from us, the support will be included at no extra cost.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist