Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

HIDREX PS 500 gave me excellent results

ananda

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: HIDREX PS 500 gave me excellent results Reply with quote

I have had bad sweating on my feet since puberty, and it became a lot worse after I got ETS surgery in 1998 to cure my hand sweating. The ETS surgeon told me that usually, feet sweating also improves after surgery. In my case, however, the feet sweating worsened a lot after ETS, and I came to realize that this has happened to a significant number of other people too.

Since that time, I have been unable to wear sandals or slippers or shoes without wearing socks too, or else things become messy. I also have dirt and hair stick to the feet quite frequently so I tend to wear socks all the time unless I can sense no feet sweating episode is about to begin. I tried Dehydral, Drysol, Klima as well as Drionic iontophoresis, but nothing helped -- until I tried HIDREX PS 500 iontophoresis in May 2009.

After three weeks of daily 15 minute treatment with HIDREX at 30 volts setting, I saw good results, and a few days thereafter, I saw zero sweating on my feet!! Since then, I have been treating my feet twice or thrice every week, with great results. On most days, I now have zero feet sweating and often wear shoes without wearing socks.

I posted some pictures on my site, and will update my condition on there every few months from now on (since I am still a bit skeptical that this result will last forever and my feet won't become immune to iontophoresis):

My success with Hidrex is also posted on no-ets-dot-com

Here are my questions to Markus about the machine:

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/hidrex-ps-500-plus-iontophoresis-machine-t180.html

Last edited by ananda on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
ananda

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update -- I now just treat my feet once a week, and it seems to be enough!
david03

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you use bottled water?
or you just add something in the water?
i also have hidrex ps500 and this is my first week of
treatment.
your reply will be appreciated.tnx

ananda

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use only tap water and have added nothing to the water to date.

I have read that using soft water versus hard water makes a difference and will try to test that in the future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: