Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

idromed PS 5 enquiries

toxinated

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: idromed PS 5 enquiries Reply with quote

Hi, first of all i want to compliment this website for shipping the idromed ps 5 so fast to Singapore and also the fast reply to my questions. I used my mum's credit card and received the device only after a few days and started treatment immediately. I have used this device for about 8-9 days(can't remember) and noticed a 75%-80% decrease in the frequency of sweating and a 60-80% varied decrease in the intensity of sweating. The voltage is 12ma apart from the 10ma in the initial treatments and the duration of the treatments is 15 minutes. Here are my questions:

1) will sweat reduction be more pronounced for my hands if i placed both of my hands in the tub with the positive electrode all the time and place my feet in the tub with negative electrode? I also have mild plantar hyperhidrosis(used to be more serious but it gradually got better) but it's not as much of great concern as my palmer hyperhidrosis. I am wondering if the effect will be less effective if both are my hands are in a tub rather than two tubs.

2) how long can the electrodes last? i have noticed a slight colour change in one of the plates(probably due to me wiping not thoroughly in the first treatment) and is worried but i have since put that plate as the negative electrode.

3) do i have to change polarity every 5th treatment? i switched the positive pole to my left hand after 3-4 treatments as my left hand sweats even more than my right hand. can i keep my left hand in the positive electrode till the sweating decreases and change the polarity according to which hand sweat even more?

lastly, thank you for this great device(albeit pricey but the service and support makes it worthy) and i hope along with the help of tcm i can achieve 100% reduction Smile
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) As long as the machine is not on full power and you don't have the feeling that you need more current, it doesn't matter if you treat hands or feet seperately, but This you have to determine for yourself.
If Iontophoresis works for you for sweat reduction, you will have more effect at the positive pole.

2) The coloring of the elctrodes after the first treatment is normal and doesn't affect your treatments or how long electrodes last... the electrodes are designed to last a lifetime when you clean and use them properly.

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/cleaning-and-care-spare-parts-t51.html

3) compare to:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/do-i-have-to-change-polarity-with-the-pc-dc-device-t15.html

I hope you find all you need in this post, if you have any question left, please do not hesitate to contact us...

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist