Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Iontophoresis after ETS

superquel

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Iontophoresis after ETS Reply with quote

Hello,
I live in the USA and I am considering purchasing an Iontophoresis machine from your store but wanted your professional opinion. I had the ETS surgery that helped my hands and under arm area, but did nothing for my feet. I wanted to know from you which machine you recommend most for treating excessive sweat on the feet and if a DC machine is better than a PC for treating feet sweating. Also, have you had any feedback from customers living in America that were successful in obtaining refunds from their medical insurance? Thank you very much for your wonderful website and I look forward to having dry feet for the first time in my life. Regards
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Iontophoresis for sweaty feet Reply with quote

We have had people who done a ets too and it helped against their sweaty feet…
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/hidrex-ps-500-gave-me-excellent-results-t263.html

We always recommend to take a PULSED CURRENT (PC) device, even for feet treatment and specially for axilar treatment. Under this links you´ll find more information about this:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/iontophoresis-pulsed-current-better-than-direct-current-t139.html

https://www.iontodevice.com/tap-water-iontophoresis.htm

For feet we recommend the Idromed because it has a slightly stronger pulsed current.

Health insurances in the US : https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/health-insurance-and-costs-for-iontophoresis-units-t273.html

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
superquel

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so, so much for the quick reply! I will check out both links you mentioned on your post.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are always welcome...

superquel

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far, so good, Markus. I have a doctor's appointment in June and that will help me get my insurance company to approve my reimbursement. I wrote down all the codes (CPT, ICD-9, etc.) and will take them with me to my appointment. I will contact my insurance company today and see if I can get anymore information regarding this reimbursement and find out how long it would take for them to send out the refund and I will let you know of any new information regarding this "insurance issue". Hopefully this will help more people here in America get a better treatment towards hyperhidrosis (all we have here is the R.A. Fischer, which to me, seems very rudimentary when compared to the Idromed and the Hidrex). Thanks again for all your help and I hope to be making my purchase soon!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep us informed! Wink

superquel

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Markus, I believe I am making some progress! I contacted my insurance company yesterday and they said that my plan should cover 70% of the cost of the iontophoresis device but I would need to get a pre-authorization sent from my doctor's office to them. They will then review my paperwork and give me the "green light" to purchase the iontophoresis machine. I have all the forms I need and now just have to wait until my consultation in mid June so that my doctor can fill them all appropriately and send them in to my insurance company. The person I spoke to at my insurance company said that the pre-authorization is usually a quick process and shouldn't take more than a week. After I receive their authorization I can finally purchase the idromed 5 and then send them verification of payment so that they can refund me. Honestly, this is working out better than I imagined it would (I think 70% is pretty good coverage and my insurance is "OK", not "top of the line"). Again, I'll keep you posted on how this progresses and hopefully I will be able to make my purchase in early July. Thank you again for all your help!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!

That sounds really good!
We thank you for keeping us updated! Wink

Bye for now!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist