iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Hidrex PSP1000 Help

support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:38 pm    Post subject: Hidrex PSP1000 Help Reply with quote

Hidrex PSP1000 help
You just have to keep the hands feet or armpit pads out until you´ve run the whole setup thru (chosen pulse rate, mode time and strength, or let the Hidrex do this job to setup the latest settings automatically. In this case, switch on the machine and wait 8 seconds - until time and voltage comes up, then you can place the hands e.g. and the device will start the therapy.

As long as you have the current circle closed after switching on the device, it will not let you in the setup mode, in the beginning there is a security checkup, this takes some seconds...

Quote:
Hello!

I borrowed a Hidrex PSP1000 to try out from my hospital but there seem to be a problem with it and the hospital told me to contact you. When I set it up as in the manual and then switch it on it never goes into Setup. It just keep showing the three moving bars and the Dive light is on. What should I do to get into Setup and is it possible that there is something wrong with the unit?.
I appreciate all the help I can get.

Sincerely

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist