Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Had to make a break and now the sweating has resumed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
sacru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:57 pm    Post subject: Had to make a break and now the sweating has resumed. Reply with quote

Hello!

I've written earlier since I didn't manage to reach a full success with my treatment. Two and a half weeks ago I went on an educative trip to France, with my class in school and during this time I have been unable to use my device since I chose to not bring it. It would have been too risky, and the luggage was restricted since it was a low-cost flight.

But now the sweating has resumed with full power and I wonder, am I supposed to start over from the beginning with one treatment each day until I reach a normal hydrosis level. And will I be able to do so before my gurantee runs out? Before I went I had done about 13 treatments and 4 days in total I had been unable to do the treatments. I would estimate the success to 40-50%. But now I have to start over? And will I be able to see success before my gurantee runs out?

Kind regards
Robin Enander

(mail [email protected])
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!

After the break you might have to treat many days in a row again to regain success: https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/introduction-to-iontophoresis-maintenance-treatment-t25.html
I really can´t say if you will be able to reach a normal hydrosis level before your 8 weeks-guarantee runs out or not. Iontophoresis requires patience and perseverance!
Since you already have estimated a 40-50% success you have good possibilities to further reduce the sweating if you continue with the therapy!!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total
sacru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

support wrote:
Hello!

After the break you might treat many days in a row again ro regain success: https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/introduction-to-iontophoresis-maintenance-treatment-t25.html
I really can´t say if you will be able to reach a normal hydrosis level before your 8 weeks-guarantee runs out or not. Iontophoresis requires patience and perseverance!
Since you already have estimated a 40-50% success you have good possibilities to further reduce the sweating if you continue with the therapy!!

Thank you for your answer! I will stick to the treatment and hope for success! I am wondering about another thing as well. I suffer from palmar hyperhidrosis as well. It is not the worst form but it is noticable. If I want to treat my hands, is it possible that I first do a treatment session where I treat the feet and after that I have a separate treatment session for the hans or should I treat hands and feet simultaneously?

Kind regards
Robin
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This you have to figure out, by increasing the square footage when treating hands and feet together the current is spread over a greater area and you have less mA on each cm² when you compare it to seperate treatments. If the Iontophoresis current is strong enough and the sweating decreases to the wished point, treating them together is a good way to save Iontophoresis treatment times. But If the current is too weak , there'll be no chance of it working simultaneously- but with the Idromed and the Hidrex it should be no problem because of the high Iontophoresis current they can deliver.

Compare to:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/is-there-a-machine-to-treat-both-hands-and-feet-similar-t83.html

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/am-i-able-to-do-iontophorsis-treatments-at-home-by-myself-t123.html

Last edited by support on Sun May 24, 2015 12:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
sacru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:31 pm    Post subject: Help! Reply with quote

support wrote:
this you have to figure out, through increasing the square footage when treating hands and feet together the current is spread over this and you have less mA on each cm² when you compare it to seperate treatments. If the iontophoresis current is strong enough and the sweating decreases to the wished point, it is a good idea to safe iontophoresis treatment times. If the current is too weak through this, there is no chance to do it simultan, but with the Idromed and the Hidrex it should be no problem through the high iontophoresis current they can deliver.

Compare to:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/is-there-a-machine-to-treat-both-hands-and-feet-similar-t83.html

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/am-i-able-to-do-iontophorsis-treatments-at-home-by-myself-t123.html

Hello again!

I have now performed my 10th treatment since I returned from France. I have maintained the same treatment regime as before, and I've posted a description of it in this forum. I told you that I thought I had reached a 40-50% success before my trip. I am not completely certain. Getting the device was a relief that made me able to think less of my Hyperhidrosis, and that solely I think can have made me experience the problem less. Because now, when I've performed 10 treatments I don't see any success at all. Therefore I wonder: Should I increase the treatment time each day? Should I make 30 min sessions or would that be counter-productive? Please, I need guidance and help because this week in school has been hell due to my Hyperhidrosis and I am graduating soon which means a lot of assignments I need to manage. But my Hyperhidrosis prevents me from performing my best, due to all the stress it creates. Please aid me! Kind regards, Robin.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I´ll send you a pm...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: