Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Am I able to do iontophorsis treatments at home by myself?

support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Am I able to do iontophorsis treatments at home by myself? Reply with quote

Sure, you can do the iontophoresis therapy at home by yourself.
Most of the users can control their hand or feet sweating with iontophoresis, and also get rid of odor problems in the process. Otherwise we would get the devices returned regularly and have to stop conducting business!!

Money back for our Iontophoresis Devices

If the Idromed devices are better than others?

Yes in my opinion they are the best devices available on the market at the moment, or else I would sell other devices. Please compare the features of the Idromed series and other iontophoresis devices:
Iontophoresis units Idromed series

Quote:
So with the English manual, will I be able to do this treatment at home - by myself? Are most people with hyperhidrosis of the hands and feet satisfied with this treatment? Is your device better then the one in America called XXX ? I was thinking about getting ETS surgery, do you know if this problem gets worse with age? Thanks.

Sure they work in the USA, and there is only a need to purchase an adaptor, which is available at our store for 15 euros. Treatment tubs are 2 inches deep.

The DC and PC devices both produce direct currents. If you can afford a PC device, this would be my suggestion --

A little help for choosing the right iontophoresis-unit:

https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/information/pulsed-and-direct-therapy-current/index2.html
https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/information/pulsed-and-direct-therapy-current/index.html

We recommend not changing the polarity more than once every week.

You do not need to changed the polarity every time you use the machine. There are lots of suggestions on the internet that you should switch polarity during the second half of each therapy session. The advantageous effect of this is not as big as it is made out to be, especially with our modern iontophoresis units.

You may change polarity if both hands, armpits or feet sweat with the same intensity.

You do NOT need to change polarity in the following cases:

1) If you treat hands and feet at similar settings with the Idromed (you can treat both hands and feet at the same time with this device) then you can lay the + Pole to the feet (it has a slightly stronger effect).

2) One palm, armpit or foot sweats more: Put the + electrode to the part that sweats more.

Quote:
Hello I am a hyperhidrosis patient from the United States. Will your iontophoresis units work in the U.S.A? Also how often do you need to switch the polarity? And how deep are the treatment tubs? Thanks for your help

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
rsza77

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Does Idromed 5PC treat 4 parts at the same time? Reply with quote

Hello

I would like clarification on whether the Idromed 5 PC can treat 4 body parts at the same time? (2 x Hands + 2 x feet)
Does it come with 4 treatment vessels and 4 electrodes or do you have to purchase the additional 2?
This is important to me as i want to buy a machine that will treat BOTH my hands and BOTH my feet at the SAME TIME.
Also, does the Idromed 5 PC allow me to operate the machine controls by myself while being treated, without the help of another person? or does it require the user to keep one hand free to operate the controls?

I am ready to buy upon clarification.

Kindest regards.

Raef
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:00 pm    Post subject: Iontophoresis treatment of hands and feet similar Reply with quote

You do not have to buy more than what is included in the set.

All treatment options for your excessive sweating problem (hands feet armpits) are included.

You can set up the device before the treatment if you want (set the current intensity to the level you want 0-25 mA). After the setting is done, the iontophoresis machine Idromed recognizes when you have both hands and feet in the trays (or 2 hands/feet in 2 trays or simply the armpit pads under the armpits) and the current slowly increases up to your desired maximum setting.

After a standard therapy time of 15 minutes, the iontophoresis unit Idromed decreases the current level to 0, and the therapy is finished.

To treat hands and feet simultaneously:

Put both feet and one electrode in one tray on the floor, and place the other tray and electrode on a desk (for your hands). Put a towel underneath and always leave at least one hand in the tray to keep the current circuit complete. With the the other free hand you can adjust the intensity of the current to the desired setting at the beginning of the therapy and make adjustments thereafter. After the adjustments are done, just put the free hand into the tray on the table too. Now both hands and both feet will be treated at one time.

Try iontophoresis, we think it is worth it!

Quote:
hello sir i m a overseas student n i've a problem that like other person .i m suffering sweaty palm and foot so i have not lots of money yet plz suggest me what i do i really need help

Then I would order as soon as I could. I don't think there is much more information that you will need than is already available at https://www.iontodevice.com and these forums, but if you have any questions, please contact me again.

Quote:
I suffer with hyperhdrosis under the armpit and I stink when I get nervous. Embarrasing when I am work to the fact that I bring around extra clothing. Please give me more info. on this. I have heard about this and am looking around

it doesnt matter, the cable in the + pug of the machine is always the + pole no matter if there is a + or - sign on the cable
IT WILL GIVE YOU NO SCHOCK, SO DONT WORRY:::

Quote:
Dear Marcus,

I just received the idroomed machine 5pc. thanks.
I read the manual but i have a problem on how to insert the cables correctly. In the manual it says that it should be +(-)
and -(-) . My question is: where there is the + sign (written on the idroomed) i have to insert the cable + ??? because i m confused.
I know it may sound funny for you but technically I don't know that much! I m afraid i might have an electric shock.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist