Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

What if my hyperhydrosis is in unusual places?

dknuckey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:52 pm    Post subject: What if my hyperhydrosis is in unusual places? Reply with quote

I have Ross Syndrome, which means that I have significant segments of my body that don't sweat at all, but the areas that still can sweat, sweat excessively to try to make up for it as I overheat easily. The areas that can still sweat include the rear right of my scalp, my neck and middle-upper chest, the middle of my back and a few other places, but those three are the ones that cause most social embarrassment as I have have literally dripping wet hair on a mild day because of it. Does your device work for areas other than hands and feet? How is it used for those areas and is there a record of success?

Thanks,
Deborah
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iontophoresis and ross-syndrome - excessive sweating in certain parts of the body in order to compensate for parts that sweat less .
In gereral: With Iontophoresis you can treat all areas of the body, for these parts there are special applicators (chest, neck or back applicators) available like the Iontophoresis face mask to prevent facial sweating. At the moment we don't have them in the shop (09.03.2011) but we will add them soon . In the: Iontophoresis spare parts section, so if you want one of these special applicators you have to add into the field comment the purpose (neck - chest - back applicator) these apps can only be used with a Hidrex device and because they are for sensitive areas we would suggest the : pulsed current iontophoresis device these applicators are from Hidrex themselves, so other manufacturers will not give you any warranty when using parts that are non original, like our: https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/spare-parts/big-silicone-electrodes.html .
You can buy cables that fit into other machines, but they are only original ones when you use them with a machines from the same manufacturer. Iontophoresis has high success rates, even in these areas, and even higher ones with a pulsed Iontophoresis unit.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist