Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

What do I need to do to get the unit in the US or elsewhere?

support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: What do I need to do to get the unit in the US or elsewhere? Reply with quote

For America and all other countries (worldwide)

Simply order it! We ship worldwide!
Wink

What do I need to do to get this iontophoresis unit in America?

I am a physician with hyperhidrosis and am anxious to try iontophoresis.
-- There is no reason to be anxious with using our iontophoresis units.

The Idromed 5 was recommended by a dermatologist in the UK. I am in the USA.

1) do you have a local USA distributor?
-- nope, but we deliver worldwide.

2) can the Idromed 5 treat both hands and both feet ALL at the same time, that is, 4 extremities all at once (if not do you have a unit that can?)
-- yes it can.

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/is-there-a-machine-to-treat-both-hands-and-feet-similar-t83.html

3) can you control output intensity while hands are immersed?

-- yes, you always have one hand free that you can lift out of the baths to adjust the current, while the other hand remains in the water bath.

Payment option for the iontophoresis devices

Quote:
I am from Romania and I want to know if I can buy an Idromed 5 with cash money, and if I can't please tell me what options do I have.

Is an ING card good for payment? Or only VISA or MasterCard? And one more question: How can I pay with PayPal? Many regards

No we can only accept VISA or MasterCard.

Quote:
How can I pay with PayPal?

You have to open a Paypal account and transfer the money to our Paypal account.

Quote:
Can i pay cash?

Yes, simply address a letter with the money to our address.

You may also pay via Western Union in a bank (then you get a code which you send to us and we pick up the money).

Yes it works in Dubai. There is also a standard adaptor available in stores in Dubai for eu-plugs.

Quote:
hello
I would like to purchase your machine, however would it work in Dubai where they use 220v???
And would it be possible to change the adapter head for use in this kind of country??

We use DHL and you will get a tracking number.

Quote:
Good evening
i am writing to you this e-mail because i wanted to buy Iontophoresis Device IDROMED 5 DC online, but i have certain questions:

Since i am from the MIDDLE EAST region, which shipping company do you use? As it is not mentioned in your order forum any name of shipping document, or it means that you automatically ship your goods via DHL.
If you ship only via DHL, will you send me an e-mail including the tracking number of the shipment, so i can use it to track my shipment?

Thank you very much for your patience and waiting for your reply.

Quote:
I'm currently interested in buying the Idromed 5 PS. However I live in Trinidad. Could this be shipped directly to Trinidad and if so, via what courier service will it be shipped with?

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Fri May 31, 2013 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: like to buy an Iontophoresis Device Reply with quote

I'd like to buy an Iontophoresis Device PC (pulsed current)

Sure, no problem, you can choose another delivery address than the billing address, you will see on the payment pages.

Quote:
Good morning,

I'd like to buy an Iontophoresis Device PC (pulsed current). I leave in Costa Rica (America central) but here it's difficil to recieve letters and things.

I'll have visits of a familiy which leave near Atlanta (USA) at the end of the month of may, and in july also.
Also, a person who leave near Paris (France) will come to visit me in august.

Do you think that I can pay it by internet and one of these persons could recieve it in her house (USA or France ) to bring me it here in Costa Rica ?

Thank you very much

Last edited by support on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:55 am    Post subject: iontophoresis australia Reply with quote

We only offer the Idromed 5 the idromed 4 is no more available, it is sold out.
The price you see in the shop is the endprice , including freight, the approximate delivery time for our Iontophoresis devices to Australia is at the moment 6-8 working days.
We recommend our customers to take the pulsed current version for a smoother usage and better success.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2009 11:50 PM
Subject: General inquiry

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: General inquiry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: we live in australia and are interested in purchasing an iontophoresis machinefor our daughter.

we note that you offer to two machines 4 or 5 and PC or DC in 240v can you please confirm price including freight,approx delivery time and availability

Sure we ship our Iontophoresis devices worldwide.

Quote:
i want to know how can i get your product for my underarm,am here in TANZANIA,AM Having excessive sweating in my underarm,am asking if you have your distributor here around?

For Tanzania we have (at the moment) no distributor for the Iontophoresis machines but you can order them via the online shop.

Quote:
Hi how are you ? I hope you are fine, I'm from yemen I live in sana'a city i need some help if you dont mind.

my hand sweats so much i mean a lot i whent to every doctor in yemen they dont know what the problem i cant hold anything with my hand its sweats i melt anything i hold like a mobile or when i write and im fedup plz plz plz i'll do anything you want any price i'll pay gust help me with my do you ship to yemen?

Sorry, I am not in the posistion to give away these device for free. I have 4 children myself and it is hard to bring them through. I am not a millionaire, I earn only a little money for my country (surely it is a lot in your country, but here in germany f.e. when a kid goes to the "kindergarten" you have to pay 120 eur for that, a normal income is 1400 eur cash to the account)

Quote:
sir i m a porr person and have a severe problem of sweating in my hands and feet
i m from pakistan... sir can u sent me this device free of cost being considering me poor patient....
n God will give u from where else i can provide u my complete address if u can do some thing for me

Last edited by support on Fri May 31, 2013 2:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
olga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:58 am    Post subject: Shipping company in Ciudad del Carmen, Mexico Reply with quote

Hello, I'd like to know what is the shipping company in Mexico (Ciudad del Carmen, Campeche) and if I'd have tracking number of the shipment. Normally I'm not at home and I'd need to be notifiyed to pick up the shipment.
Thanks!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure you will be notified ,and yes, all packaages with Iontophoresis und psoriasis units leave our house air fright with a tracking number.

Last edited by support on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
olga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your answers, I discovered this forum in Englis just yesterday. I had also asked some doubts to Javier before, who is the responsible for the forum in spanish. I have a hard hyperhidrosis problem in both feet and hands and my skin is very smooth and thin so I was afraid of choosing the wrong device. Finally I decided to buy the Idromed PC today and I hope It 'll be the best for my condition.

Because I live in Mexico I also need the 110 voltios via adaptor, right?

Thank you for your attention, I let you know when I have complete the order.

Regards,

Olga
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Mexico needs a convertor when using a Idromed.

It does not matter how severe your sweating problem is, this has no effect on the success of the Iontophoresis treatment.

Last edited by support on Fri May 31, 2013 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
olga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I've just completed the transaction. I bought the Idromed 5 PC as I mentioned before.

I decided to buy it in the Spanish site because I prefer the manual and all information in Spanish.

Thank you very much for your attention. I'll be waiting anxiously for it.

Regards,

Olga
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear olga,
You have to sign in the Spanish forum with your name, because Javier will do the support in spanish, he is the one who sets you up too.

Last edited by support on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
olga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, I am already there. Thank you.
olga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:57 pm    Post subject: Support Reply with quote

Good morning,

I'd like to know if I could share all my doubts here instead of share them in the Spanish forum. I bought Idromed PC (I'm still waiting for it) through the Spanish site mainly because I was interested in an Spanish manual (as Javier told me I'd have) but I've seen that this forum in English is much better because people and all customers are helped with prompt advices.
I asked in the Spanish forum to be added as Iontophoresis user on february 19th but I havent received any response. It seems that there is no activity there Shocked

Thanks for your answer.

Olga

PS. Sorry for grammar errors
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear olga,
The spanish Forum has no usergroups, only the English section. This may seem a bit more professional for you but in fact it is only useful because we have many problems here caused by many sales.

So if you ask for setup as Iontophoresis user there is no success because there is no section up to this date (may change if the sales increase) and Javier cannot set you up in the English support because he has only the rights to do this in the Spanish one.

Support is given in the language you prefer, but the main language is normally the one in which you order a device. I cannot provide you the same professional support here as you will have in your mother language.

If you want you can switch over to me, but then I don't want you to "jump" from this to that forum, it will only create problems if you mix them. We have no possibility to ask questions over the board in different languages and we cannot look every hour to all forums looking for possible problems users you could have.

Javier provides a professional support, but not as prompt as you may have it here, but he is online everyday. I don't know but have you sent him a private message for your problems?
However , I've set you up now in the Spanish support and you can post now your questions in the internal forums.

Last edited by support on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
olga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your answer. You're right, it would be better in my mother tongue but I'll stay here because I prefer prompt help so I'll do my best to share my doubts in English only with you. I've comprehended everything people have posted in this forum then I'm confident about staying here.

Anyway, sorry in advance for my grammar mistakes Rolling Eyes

Regards,

Olga
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Setup is made, welcome to the "Iontophoresis users group" !

I don´t mind grammatical faults. I am also not a native speaker ...

Last edited by support on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
olga

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist