Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Lost iontophoresis effect

fra

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:40 am    Post subject: Lost iontophoresis effect Reply with quote

Hi Markus,

My name is Frank, we had a call last 28th march. I was explaining you I was having no success with idromed 5GS, after more than 10 years having good results(only treating hands). I was in contact last year with Javier from another forum, but last months I had no answer and I wasn't able to solve the problem during last year. As I can talk in English, I hope you can help me directly.

I explain my story. I have idromed 5GS since 2010 (I remember) until 2021 I was using it intermittent, and always having success with 10/12mA with 1 treatment a day with 15 days approximatelly. In 2021 I tried maintenance treatment and I was able to apply same treatment once every two days, and good results continued. Last spring 2023 the treatment start to have no results with same parameters. Stopped treatment from september to october and had no change. Stopped treatment longer from december to march 2024 and now I feel results are not arriving as before.

I was following your advice in our phone call about switching current to 25mA during 15 days, and also read new website and found something that could be the problem: hydration, that could have been lower during last year. I started drinking more water and avoiding citrics. At the first days I thought I was finding a solution, as my skin look like similar to the moment I was having good results, but after 10 days I saw I sweat less, but sweating started very early and is very difficult to stop sweating. After 15 days this feeling is not dissapearing, is greater I would say. And I feel is something that has happened for one year, always that I introduced a change in the treatment.

I would like to explain what are the differences I feel now, compared to more than one year ago (when I was having success), so maybe you can help me to solve the problem.
- Now I am starting very easy to sweat. Sweat is no very high because of the high currents, but fingertips, skin between fingers and between palm and reverse hand i very wet.
- Time with total dryness is reduced during one day. Before was almost all day, and was very easy to change from a small sweat to dryness. In hot summer entry to a air conditioning ambient was enough to stop sweating completelly. Now is not enough.
- Hands are getting very red, above all when I am sweating, but also all over the day. Also swollen. Never before got so red and swollen
- When I am in contact with water, palms are getting very wrinkled, very fast, such as 5 minutes is shower. When I was having good results this was only happening in fingertips during the first days treatment. At the moment of dryness achived that was not happening at all. Now is happening very fast almost in all palm.
- When I was having results, machine was not starting treatment because of my dryness, after rubbing my palms very hard I started sweating a bit and treatment was starting. Right now, treatment starts very fast, instead my hands are dry. It is like my pores are opened very easy with little wet and start to sweat.
- After treatment (after 10 days), I see my hand wrinkled and with a white look in the treated area. Please see picture attached.

Because all of that, I think there is something more that I am not doing well. I feel like every change I am introducing in the treatment, at the beggining looks like it's going to be the solution, but after 10 or more days my palms get used to it, and success is not arriving. As you can imagine I am not confident with this results to start maintenance treatment.

Hope you can answer me soon, so I can see any improvements. I have thought a lot about buying hidrex maching, which can handle current and voltage, becaus I think that is my problem. I am thinking well?

Sorry for that long email.

Regards.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

does it tingle (iontophoresis current) at 25? Pls write a pm - then i respond there - seemsto be a bit more complicated than other cases

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist