Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Days to success

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
[email protected]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:50 am    Post subject: Days to success Reply with quote

So I have been using the machine on my hands and feet for 15 days. I achieved SUBSTANTIAL dryness by day 10 but still noticed some sweating in certain scenarios. In the forum I read the maintenance cycle and how if it took 12 days to achieve dryness. Then for twelve days you do every other day and then if your still dry then for the next twelve days you go to every other to see how far you can stretch the days in between. I understand all of that but my question is: Do I wait until ABSOLUTE dryness is achieved to find my number? I am sitting on my couch typing this with NO SOCKS on and I have dry hands and feet which is basically a miracle! I had my blood drawn the other day (which is sweat city normally) and only the tips of my fingers on my right hand were sweating....still miraculous! but not TOTAL dryness. So how dry do I need to be to get my number of days?
By the way, on a side note: I wish I would've known about this device years ago! It's seriously life changing! I did use a machine called Drionic when I was in elemtary school and never had success, so I was doubtful about this working but this is incredible![/i]
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Great to hear that you're having good results with the machine! Wink
Normally you start with the maintenance treatment once you have achieved the wished dryness. You have to feel comfortable with the achieved dryness and the results should seem stable. If it could be better, it's possible to contnue a bit more with daily treatments.
Keep us updated!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: