Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Hidrex1000 the joy of dry palms!

dbutterflyb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:12 am    Post subject: Hidrex1000 the joy of dry palms! Reply with quote

My success story!

I have always had sweaty hands, which was embarrassing but not altogether debilitating, until I decided to undertake a career in manual therapy (Osteopathy). I was prepared to do ANYTHING to solve my problem, including painful and costly botox injections, which was my last resort if all else failed. I discovered iontophoresis through this website, bit the bullet and ordered the Hindrex1000 without ever having tried this type of therapy before. The results were ASTOUNDING! I noticed a difference after the very first treatment and within a month my palms were completely dry.

Recently, I completed my first major practical exam where I had to manipulate a patient in front of a three person jury and my hands were completely dry through the entire experience. In fact, I am fairly certain that my hands were the driest of all my 50 colleagues. I am beyond grateful for having stumbled upon this fantastic website which granted me the key to dry hands.

I have gained so much confidence. I can shake hands without thinking twice. My kids love to hold my hand, instead of squirming away and saying 'ewww Mom, your hands are sweaty'. I can stroke their cheeks as I give them a goodnight kiss and I can finally hold hands with my husband (even though he always said my hands didn't bother him, they bothered me).

My only regret is that I didn't know about iontophoresis 10 or 20 years ago!

Thank you so much. I hope this story encourages others to discover the joy of dry palms!

Chrsitie
Quebec, Canada
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for your words, christie! We are glad that you are satisfied with our device.

Wish you all the best Smile

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: