Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

My Story of success :)

Thomas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: My Story of success :) Reply with quote

So here it comes also myself...

I suffered from Hyperhidrosis since I recall. During my childhood it doesn't matter as I had no hard tasks to accomplish! The first problems comes with the High School...then College and finally the work! Since I draw a lot Hyperhidrosis was something really hard to tolerate.

So after searching a bit I found about Iontophoresis and I thought I could give it a try. After all I could only lose some Euros.

I tried it for 20 days starting from HIDREX PS 500 default settings for hans and feet. I experiment a lot with different voltage and water level. Finally I end up with 30 volts for hands and 35 -40 volts for feet. I keep the water level pretty low (A bit higher than the towels level). I repeat the treatment 2 times/week and I have completely dry hands and feet since 20 days now! I really hope to continue that way cause iontophoresis really gave me back a big part of life quality!

Hope to been helpful and I wish the best to all fellows co-patients Wink

A big thanx to Markus for his fast reaction when needed! Thanx mate Smile Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: