Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Just ordered machine! Can't wait!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
Ready for change

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:08 pm    Post subject: Just ordered machine! Can't wait! Reply with quote

Just want to say that after 6 years of research and seeking answers for my severe hyperhidrosis I have finally ordered a machine tonight. I have easily spent over $25,000 on Doctors, Endocrinologists,hypnotherapists, naturopaths, kinesiology, chiropractors, Chinese herbs, acupuncture, meditation, homeopathy and more trying to understand how to correct the body so it can heal itself and get into balance. Many of the practitioners promised healing, it didn't occur. In fact, my condition has got worse. I sweat profusely from my hands (have difficulty driving and holding the steering wheel) feet (sweat marks come through my leather shoes) underarms (I regularly have to buy new clothes) and basically my whole body. The impact on my life is immeasurable. It has caused untold pain, depression and anxiety. I hold back from reaching my potential as I am so preoccupied with concealing the sweat from others. It is a problem for our family, my father has this problem, so does my 8 year old son. I shy away from social outings, especially on hot days. This problem has dominated my life for many, many years. So it is with great anticipation that I await the iontophoresis machine and I am hopeful and excited about the potential for a better future. I will keep you updated with my progress. I look forward to experiencing the success that other forum users have shared. I hope that my journey will be an encouragement to others and give them hope too. Smile
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for your post!
We wish you all the best for your therapy start. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Ready for change

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
I have received my machine, many thanks and have started therapy. Just wondering
1) how much water to put in the trays to treat my hands and feet?
2) How high should I go with the current? Do you go as high as you can handle i.e. strong tingling but ok or is gentle ok?
3) I have tried to log onto the customer forum / special access but it says its for special users. What do I need to do to get access?
Thanks Very Happy
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

First, you need to register in the forum here: https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/profile,mode,register.html
Then you can let me know your username, so that I can grant you access to the closed section of the forum.

After that you will be able to read this post.
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-high-shall-i-fill-in-the-water-in-the-trays-t145.html

As for the current, yes, you go as high as you can handle, but it should not hurt. If a strong tingling is still ok and comfortable for you, then it's fine. The important thing is that it doesn't hurt.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist