Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Questions before purchasing Iontophoresis machine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
RiGu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Questions before purchasing Iontophoresis machine Reply with quote

Just a couple of questions to follow up on:
1) I wish to use the machine for sweaty palms. Do you recommend a machine with direct current or pulsed current?
2) Is there any major difference between Idromed machine and Hidrex machine?
3) If the machine requires any maintenance or has any problems, is there any warranty or service center in Singapore?
4) Can I use glycopyronnium bromide for these machines? It is a solution which makes the ionto treatment more effective.
5) What is the estimated delivery time to Singapore and is there any customs or permits required to import this device?
6) Is payment made by credit card? Do you accept any Singapore issued credit card?
Hope you can assist with the above so I may place an order online.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

1) Definitely pulsed current
2) https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/differences-in-idromed-hidrex-iontophoresis-machines-t378.html
3) The machine and the mains plug have a warranty (Idromed 4 years, Hidrex 2 years). There is no service center in Singapore. Should there be any problem with the machine or the mains plug, it needs to be sent back to Germany to have it checked and/or repaired. Within this warranty period, we take over up to 40€ for the shipping from Singapor to Germany. We cover fully the return shipping to you.
4) For this you should consult your doctor. Most of our users don't need to add anything to water in order to have success.
5) Delivery time is between 8 and 12 working days to Singapor. Plus the days it needs to clear customs. I don't know how long this could be. You might need to pay some kind of import taxes or fees, I don't know how high they would be either. They are not covered by us. As far as we know there are no permits required to import the machine. But the best would be to contact your customs office directly.
6) We accept payment with credit card, an cc issued in Singapore should be no problem.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:24 am; edited 4 times in total
RiGu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
thanks for your prompt reply to my earlier questions. Can I also get your assistance with another query. Currently when I do the iontophoresis treatment at the clinic in Singapore, the machine reads in miliamperes and it goes up to 10mA. Do the hidrex and idromed also read in miliamperes or in volts? And do you know the maximum setting for each machine? Lastly I read online that the idromed only allows pulsed current wherelse the hidrex has both direct and pulsed current. Is this correct?
Thanks and best regards,
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
You're welcome!
The Idromed reads in mA and it reaches a max. setting of 25 mA. The Hidrex can read in mA and also in Volts and its max. setting is about 30 mA.
Also, the Idromed 5 PC only works with pulsed current and the Hidrex PSP 1000 with both, direct and pulsed current.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Rene

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:33 am    Post subject: Hi Rigu Reply with quote

I'm also from Singapore, may I know which clinic you had your Iontophoresis treatment at?
Hope you will reply soon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist