Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Thank you!

hannah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Thank you! Reply with quote

I'm new to this board but have been roaming around this site for a while. So my story is I received the Idromed PC on nov 5 and all I can say is I don't really think I know how amazing this device has impacted my life. Since I'm a high school student and I don't have health insurance it took me 3 months to save for this device. And I can tell you it was worth the wait. Til this day my right hand is 99% dry..I rarely get sweating only when im nervous. It's just wonderful. .on my left hand the sweating has reduced 60%..I would say only because in the beginning of the treatment my left hand couldn't stand the current as well as my right hand therefore resulting in me lathering it with lotion to decrease my uncomfort. But wow! Im so grateful to you guys..I was resulting to ets if this didnt work..it was basically my last option..now I take the the pleasure of not sweating in the subway...being able to hold a book without soaking the pages...I have severe hyperhidrosis on my hands and feet but not as bad on my armpits. This condition brought a lot of grief to my life and I'm just so ecstatic to live my life normally now..I missed two treatments and was worried but they still are dry. I plan on doing 2 sessions of 15 minutes everyday just for the sake of it..I want to maintain this as much as possible. I can't believe I know how it feels to be normal. Its just amazing to able to touch things without being sweaty 90% of the time..I'm able to not even hesitate when holding my boyfriend's hand and that is awesome. Whoever invented this device is a god send because it has changed the lives of so many hyperhidrosis sufferers. I really hope more people become aware of iontophoresis..it's much more safer than all those other oral medications out there..although I take avert it is only taken on occasions. Combining iontophoresis with secure wipes (3%) is is my go-to everyday for staying dry since I have some slight compensationary sweating on my lower back. So many people take things for granted and I'm not one of them...this has given me my confidence to chase for my dreams. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks hannah for your experience and post...

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: