Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

It took time but it worked

Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: It took time but it worked Reply with quote

The first three days after I got the device (the PS), I started with the recommended one treatment per day at 7 mA. But soon I started making four treatments per day at about 15 mA since I was anxious to see some positive results. However, after 23 treatments I did not notice any improvement. In fact, my hands sweat more than ever. So I contacted Dr Markus. Following his advices i was able to increase the intensity of the treatments.

For more than fifteen days I kept on making 4 treatments per day at 20-25 mA. I noticed the base of my thumbs and the space between the fingers became drier but my fingertips and the outer part of my hands still sweat a lot. Still, I did not give up. The high intensity treatments burned a little and I usually had to use Nivea to protect some parts of my hands during them. But it was worth it.

About three weeks after I got the device and after about 60 treatments -most of them at the highest intensity- it finally DID WORK and my hands became miraculously and quite suddenly dry. Maybe that would have happened with less treatments at less intensity, because I think Dr Markus is right when he says your hands need some time to become dry and they will not do it until that time passes, no matter what you do.

Now I am in the maintenance phase, trying to adjust the per week treatments to prevent the sweat to come back.

What I want to say with this long, boring post is that you must give the device some time to work and that the key is not lo lose the hope that it will. It did for me at least, even though I had no much faith about it.

Good luck to you all!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: