Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

My feet stopped sweating!

futurism

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:47 am    Post subject: My feet stopped sweating! Reply with quote

Hi everyone!
I've had hyperhidrosis on my hands and feet since I was little. By the time I was a teenager I also started having underarm hyperhidrosis. As I was getting older I started sweating more and more. This was getting worse and more embarrassing.
I'm going to get straight to the point, because if you're using this forum you must know how terrible hyperhidrosis is and how it can be depressing.

I purchased an Idromed 5 PS in July and, after 21 days, my feet completely stopped sweating! In the Summer I used to avoid wearing open shoewear like sandals or flip flops because my feet were so sweaty and slippery. I would use socks all year. Now I'm wearing sandals and flip flops all day and it feels amazing Very Happy
I did the treatment every day, except on a few days when my skin was starting to burn and feeling irritated.
I know the frequency and time of treatment and the current vary on each person but I'm going to explain how I reached success. Having dry feet really feels like a big accomplishment to me!

In the first and second day I did the treatment for 15 minutes and with 14 mA. In the following days I increased to 30 min daily. Then, I increased to 15 mA and started doing longer treatments (45 min per day). At some point I had to decrease the current because the treatment was starting to hurt. That was probably my fault though, because I wasn't applying the Current Care lotion daily. I learned my lesson and now I do!
Since I've reached sucess, I started doing the treatment every other day.

I'm also doing the treatment on my hands. In fact, it is more important for me to cure the sweat on my hands because they have always sweated more than my feet. I consider it more annoying to have sweaty hands than feet. They used to literally drip sweat. Now they sweat much much less than before. Although I still haven't reached total success on my hands, I'm confident that I will, at some point.

Long story short: I think the key for success is not giving up! It might take a long time (depending on what you consider a long time) but it's worth it! Wink

P.S.: Thanks for creating the iontophoresis device! It is already making my life better! Very Happy
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for your post!
It really makes us happy to hear that you've reached success!
Wink

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: