Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

It works!

skyfly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:20 pm    Post subject: It works! Reply with quote

Beeing in my late 30:s i've been suffering from palmar & plantar Hyperhidrosis as log as i can recall.
About 7 years ago after many years of searching for a cure and trying different remedies i went for BOTOX treatment. This was very painful, and also quite expensive. Althoug the BOTOX worked for a couple of months it soon gradually lost effect. Add to that the side effects such as loosing muscle strength in some fingers. Despite this i took some additional treatments with BOTOX before i gave it up because of the painful treatment and the high cost.

three years ago i made my own home built iontoforesis machine inspired by articles from the internet with a 24V TRU and some stainless steel plates. The machine actually worked and gave me sweat free hands and feet after approximately 14 days of treatment. I used this machine for a year and a half, but the treatment was quite painful.

I finally got fed up with it after getting some serious chocks from it in the middle of a treatment.

I already knew about the Idromed PS but was intimidated by the price, but after realising that iontoforesis works, and that it is a life long treatment, i came to the conclusion that it was a small price for a high quality machine.

I ordered the DS machine, but the sales office convinced me to go for the PS instead and promising a refund and a DS if i was not satisfied.

I do not regret that since the therapy with the PS is completely pain free for me.

I initially did one hand and one foot for 2x15 min. on 25mA switching polarity in mid session and then the other hand & foot.

After about one week i was sweat free again, and i am now in maintenance treatment since two months. doing both hands in one tub and both feet in the other. 2x15 min. 25 mA, and switching polarity mid session.

I highly recommend any one suffering from Hyperhidrosis to give this a serious try. It helped me a ton!

Cheers!
Stefan
robertperry2557

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just discover this stuff awhile ago i hope this will work on me..
i'm suffering Hyperhidrosis for about 10 years.....and i want to get rid on it..
skyfly

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: update! Reply with quote

Hi every one!

Just wanted to say that i'm still sweat free after more than two years of using my idromed.
I usually treat my hands and feets once or twice a week to stay dry.
If i'm going away on a shorter trip (a week or so) i usually just leave the machine at home.
If i'm away for up to two weeks i usually do a couple of extra treatments before i leave, and i can still enjoy dry hands and feets. when i'm on extended trips >2weeks, i bring the machine with me.

take care!
/S
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: