Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Gradually becoming successful

DavidI

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:05 am    Post subject: Gradually becoming successful Reply with quote

My experience with my Idromed5 unit has been gradual (about 9 months). With a lot of help from Markus (the guy who sold the unit to me and who is associated with this site) I have been fortunate to get a probably 75% reduction in my hands and feet sweating. It really has made such a positive difference to my life. The PS unit is great as it means I can increase the current without experiencing any pain (apart from a slight tingling sensation). My number one tip: don't have the water level too high, just have it high enough to cover the area that sweats. Good luck to all those who are starting out, and those who are thinking of starting, I can recommend giving it a try. It is an expensive unit, but I think it is worth the money.
sweatsufferer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:08 am    Post subject: david and others Reply with quote

What levels do you use for your hands? How many minutes per day and per week?

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: