Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

iontophoresis machines warrantee

re-re

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: iontophoresis machines warrantee Reply with quote

Hi,
Thanks for your replies per mail, now I have a last query.

I am interested in buying the Hidrex PSP1000 machine rather than Idrome 5PC mainly because it has more useful features.
Can you tell me why the Idrome machine comes with a 4 year warranty but Hidrex machines only comes with a 2 year warranty?
Would have been great if the Hidrex also came with a 4 year warranty and would provide a lot more peace of mind to the customer.

Also can you tell me what are the different payment options?

Cheers.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I agree, it would also be cool to have a 100 years warranty ... at the moment it is like it is...
we give 2 years on Hidrex.
and 4 years to the Idromeds.

This is not an option for a Idromed Iontophoresis machine, Hidrex is also used in hospitals many times a day, the whole week long since many years and we can only state: they simply work and do their job professionally.

I can understand that you are concerned, but think about this: these devices are professional ones, not a sort of cheap over the counter or diy.

It really does not really matter wether they have 2, 4 or 6 years warranty.

If you buy a Makita, Hilti or a Duss ... they sometimes only have a half year warranty on their products (remember we sell worldwide)- it is always a manufacturers decision, not a retailers decision...

…My Duss machines are 17 and 25 years old ( I have 2 of them, one weighing 2 kilos and one 5,5 kilos hammer - with the last you can do the hardest jobs...) and -I am convinced- they beat every drill-hammer avialable on the market, they are robust and super reliable.
I had 1 issue while I was building my house and this was a simple thing.

If I had bought something cheap I am sure it would have broken after 1 hour of hard work, but with the machines I have, you can work 10 hours in a row with no problems... this the difference.

Professionality and the rest...
Take the best ... fuck the rest

Life is so simple: always choose the best option ...

Ask yourself: do you want a machine to that will operate reliably over the next years, even many more than just 2 or 4 years? then it does not really matter wich one you choose, both Hidrex and Idromed machines fit the highest reliability standards.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist