Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

I cant believe it!! Im Dry!!

clar1353

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: I cant believe it!! Im Dry!! Reply with quote

I wish I would have found this site much earlier in life! Im 27, live in Florida and have been suffering from severe hyperhidrosis of the hands and feet since 5th grade. It was horrible with school, work, sports and social situations. They would sweat all day and all the time even when relaxing at home, watching tv and doing nothing. People would come over for dinner and I would have to hide the sweat with a cold water bottle when greeting them because I knew I would have to shake hands. I did this in all situations. You get used to it but it is mentally draining. Then I found this website and the hidrex pulsating machine. The support was excellent answering ALL of my questions. The process took 14 days for my hands to become completely dry. My feet still sweat but there is a noticeable difference now that my hands are dry. I have not used the machine on my feet. At night when I am relaxing my feet are not sweating since I am not thinking about it with my hands being dry. Right now I am doing the process every other day and there is still no sweat on my hands. I will keep updating my results as I spread the days out further. Thanks again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: