Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Hidrex PSP 1000 - using it for my hands with great sucess

RA

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: questions please Reply with quote

Hi,
I have the Hidrex PSP. I have been using it for my hands and it’s been great. Now I want to try simultaneous treatment. I have some questions please:
1- If I’m treating hands and feet simultaneously, do I choose the hand setup or the feet setup? What’s the difference?
2- Also, currently I am doing 60% pulse. Should that be adjusted for simultaneous treatment? What if I’m treating feet on their own- what pulse % should it be?
3- I split the tray to do simultaneous treatment of hands and feet. So there’s one electrode plate in each tray and I put the towel on top. However, both feet and both hands cannot be fully over the electrode. Will that affect the treatment? Because I thought to get the best result, all the area must be over the electrode plate. I hope you know what I mean.
4- General question about pulses: does the higher the pulse (eg. P-60 vs p-70%) mean the treatment can be more effective eg shorter time but may be more painful because it’s closer to a direct current?
Thank you as always.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear ra
We had a similar question asked yesterday, and have not yet been able to write a completely new post about this theme, maybe you can folio±w this link, beginning from the 6th post there is a description, hope you will find what you need.
In answer to your questions :
1) It does not matter wich mode you use, all are (but not in the presettings) adjustable. It is just to make it visible, but indeed there are "only" 3 banks to save setups with it (they are automatically stored if you change them)
also there is a "full manual" mode available.

2) The pulse and setup always have the same routine, it is described here

3) It is not this important for most of the Iontophoresis users, if it is (you will see - if the skin area over the plates become dry, and the other not, then you should opt to the set duo).

4) This is exactly what it is - more effective, more powerful if you go closer to direct current, but bearable in high settings ( compared to direct current).

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Sun May 17, 2015 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
RA

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your quick response as always!
I tried doing simultaneous treatment for the hands and feet but I wasn't feeling the tingling in my feet as I did in my hands. When I tried my feet alone, I was able to increase the volts much more (can't do that with the hands because they will burn). I guess that's because my feet are more resistant? Therefore I guess I will have to do separate treatments for the hands and feet. What do you think? Any suggestions? Because this makes treatment very time consuming...Thank you!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Assume you have the + pole at your feet? Please give me the settings for each, hands alone, feet alone and simultaneous hands and feet Iontophoresis treatment settings to evaluate.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: