Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

My iontophoresis story - 2,5 years of new life

mike119

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: My iontophoresis story - 2,5 years of new life Reply with quote

Hi, I have palmar Hyperhidrosis.. I first noticed it when I was 12 or something, some girls pointed that out. I remember this moment quiet well...
I felt uncomortable, tried to avoid hand shakes etc.. Then in the age of 17 I discovered Driclor. Well, that was first time when my life changed. Life began to be so nice!
Driclor worked more or less for 10 years. Then it stopped working. I experienced one month when I felt worse then terrible. My job as a business representant means meeting people.. After using it nearly every day to make it work (before I used it 1-2x per month).. It really improved, though the results were never, never comparable to Idromed iontophoresis (especially finger tips).. The routine, aplying aluminium chloride before going to bed.. trying to make it dry.. not touching my face or eyes.. Or my girlfriend.. I decided to search the internet again.. It was then when I discovered iontodevice.com... I bought Idromed 5 PC (I guess?)

With help of Markus and his team (the feedback is great, really great).. I began to use it, first success came after less than one week of using it 3 times a day. After it began to work I made the intervals longer and started to use higher current. With no side effects so far...

Now my condition is this: I use device once every 2-4 days, 16mAh, 15-30 minutes. Right hand is perfectly OK, left one.. is not so great but I could improve it with more frequent usage. (And using "plus" for my left hand).

Idromed 5 changed my life for the second time. Plus I know there is team of people behind that.. willing to help literally immediately. I recommend it to everyone...
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, you got the pulsed version. Many thanks for your long term Iontophoresis success story!!!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: