Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

my only concern

Onehope

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:07 am    Post subject: my only concern Reply with quote

Dear forum/customers support staffs, first of all I'd like to thank you for doing a great service for countless number of people. After reading a few post from your success board, I have no doubt that it works. With that said, my only concern before buying your iontophoresis machine is the safety of having the current runs from foot to foot (for plantar hyperhidrosis). Would this electric current path affect my reproductive health (I'm a male)? I've been looking for scientific articles that address my concern but I could not find any. So could you please please help me with this, do you have any threshold of current that does not affect spermatogenesis? or any articles that address my only concern? TYVM
markus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear onehope,
There has been no (long term) study done for this special purpose. But, a lot of experience has been accumulated over the years and this has shown that there has not been any reported problem after more then 50 years of use from throusands of users. Even not with me, I fathered my last 3 children while using Iontophoresis for my sweaty feet ...
So I can say: Don't worry!
This is my private account, and it is not scanned frequently, for this long waiting times till a reply are natural... for fast & direct contact, send a "private message" to the user "support", i will get notice and can take care immediate ...
onehope

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the prompt response Markus, I definitely will look at it with a different perspective. I appreciate you sharing your personal experience with me. Smile
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are always welcome

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist