Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Feedback

jakky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

I would like to give you some feedback:

I have suffered from hyperhydrosis my whole life. Starting off as only hands and feet in 2001 I had surgery to stop the sweating in my hands. At first the operation seemed to be successful however I soon noticed that I was suffering a side effect of the surgery. I now sweat from head to toe!
As the years progress my sweating got worse. I suffered from severe sweating in my groin which caused major self confidence issues and embarrassment for me. My feet sweated so much that every summer I was left with painful swollen feet. The rest of my body sweating I could deal with but these are my two main problem areas. Two years a go my hands began to sweat again. After seeing many doctors I had tried many over the counter products including sweat wipes and driclor. At this point I was put on Pro-Banthine which only seemed to reduce the sweating in the mornings. After years of embarrassment caused by wet patches on my pants and the disgusted look on peoples face when they saw my feet dripping I saw this product on an episode of Embarrassing Bodies and was hopeful that this product could help me.
I was hesitant because of the cost but quickly decided that it was a risk I had to take. I have been treating my hands, feet, underarms and groin. I have stopped taking my medication from the second week of treatment. I could not have asked for a better result. I feel like a different person. I no longer have to wear socks in summer or check the seat for sweat every time I get up. Thank you so much ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: