Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Sweating for many years, now using iontophoresis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
milo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Sweating for many years, now using iontophoresis Reply with quote

Hello!
How are you?
I'm just on the beginning with my feet/hand therapy (10 days). I do pretty much as it is written in the manuel – that means treatment once a day per 15 minutes. For feet I use 25 mA and for hands I still can't reach 15 mA, but I'm very close. Sometimes I can take 12, 13 mA and sometimes less. I use warm water. My hands are pretty sensitive. I think it is because of the sweating for many years ( I wash my hands thousand times a day) and because of the detergents I use for cleaning. Therefore I apply creme losion like 20 times a day to protect my skin. I even put plasters to some areas on the palms because I can't stand tingling while doing a current therapy. I think that my feet sweating has decrease a little bit (it's hard to say because it's still very cold) and maybe my left palm. I've noticed that the right palm sweats more. ( I switche polarities every 4 days). All together, it's seemes that my feet are doing better than palms. I was wondering if creme losion stops the progress. I use neutrogena and natural balsam.
Thank you very much for your support!!
Best regards,
b.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could be right, with some creams you may lose the effect of Iontophoresis , stop it or prevent it from working , for this we have developed and designed our Current care lotion (a sample should have been in the package when you got the machine).
But for now we can say: 10 days may be not enough time for an initial success, so please follow the instructions in the manual: do it every day till you are sweat free.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: