Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

not working yet

tigre

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:35 am    Post subject: not working yet Reply with quote

I purchased Hidrex GS400 DC Nov./Dec. 2012. I have been using daily for treating hands one day, then feet next day. I started with 15 minutes on the volt scale of only 16. And in the past, I have only had successful treatments with my clinical ionto treatments when I ensured the glycopyrolate or water covered the area of skin that sweats, both on my feet and hands. (I note your forum states to have as little as water as possible)? This does not make sense to me, as it sweats on the skin parts, higher up the sides of my feet, sides of my hands/fingers, to the top of my fingers sometimes. Therefore a higher level of liquids ensured a successful dry period in conjunction with the glycopyrolate, treatment time and mA level. I am confused. I need maximum dryness for maximum length of time and your forum is helpful at times, but hard to follow. Please advise what I should do and on what setting of volts it should be & water levels. I am in Melbourne, Australia.
Usually, when treated in a clinic, I was using DC of 15 minutes on 10-15mA. (& that was with glycopyrolate in 1 bath and water for other). I do not understand what setting this would equate to on the Hidrex GS400 DC. Please help?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Please answer the following questions in order to see if and how we can improve the therapy results:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/no-limited-success-after-3-weeks-as-stated-in-the-manual-t81.html
Thank you very much!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist