Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

iontophoresis treatment times

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
j-e-n

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: iontophoresis treatment times Reply with quote

Hello, I came across your website and found it very informative but there are certain pages covering the basics and FAQs that aren't accessible to the public so forgive me if I ask a question that's already been asked by others.

1st Question
I have a Fischer machine model MD-1a and I wanted to know if using it twice a day for 1 hour each session (so 2 hours total per day) for a length of one week is the same as using it for for 1 hour a day for a length of two weeks?

In other words, is 2 hours per day for 7 days equivalent to only 1 hour a day for 14 days?

For those who have an upcoming social event or job interview and don't have too much time, could they double up on their session and do two session per day?

2nd Question
Is it possible to treat the right hand (used for shaking hands) more intensely and longer by controlling the polarity?

Thank you!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have to treat so long , then maybe you have the wrong Iontophoresis unit. I would suggest that you read this --> https://www.iontodevice.com/about_iontophoresis.htm
Generally you can say that for most Iontophoresis users: you may add treatment times up to an hour equivalent e.g. if you have to treat 1 hour a week you can do this in a row one time or on 4 days 15min. - but this is also highly variable and must be determined for each individual case.
This also means :
If you need to treat 2 hours a week, a single 2 hours session will normally not provide the same effect as doing it 2 times a week 1 hour or 4 times a week half an hour.. you have to figure this out by trial and error what works for you.

Your question:
In other words, is 2 hours per day for 7 days equivalent to only 1 hour a day for 14 days?
is answered here: https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/introduction-to-iontophoresis-maintenance-treatment-t25.html

polarity:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/why-auto-reverse-polarity-change-can-cause-longer-treatments-t840.html

Our forums are open, so in the closed section you will find only things of a private nature that should not be accessible for others.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist