Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

5 Effective ways to Control Face Sweating

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
sweatsolver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: 5 Effective ways to Control Face Sweating Reply with quote

this post is edited by our service, it has these 5 ways that can be read over the net in thousands of places: vinegar in honey - tomato juice, charcoal and sage AND SURPRISE!!! An Antiperspirant unbelieveable remedy, has someone heard of this????
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vinegar in honey - for this you want money?

Dear, it is maybe better to take part in our partner programme and spread the word of real working alternatives ...

pls write us a mail

I removed your links, this is not a spam board this is a helpdesk and sweat discussion board ...

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
sweatsolver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Didn't mean to offend - really. Reply with quote

I write the articles myself, based on real experience and testing. If I'm contributing to the forum, I simply wanted a means to spread my own content.

I've removed my product page link from my signature and replaced with my Youtube Channel. I hope that's alright. If not, kindly let me know.

Are you opposed to me posting articles that provide home remedies and recommendations?

I do believe in Iontophoresis but there are many other alternatives for people who may not be able to utilize this method as a sole means of sweat prevention/treatment.

For example, in cases of facial sweating, I've found SweatBlock, Witch Hazel and Maxim Sensative wipes to work extremely well.

Are you opposed to me posting these kinds of tips?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feel free to post your own written content and tips. If the content had been original, we would have allowed it, but it was simply a copy of an article that linked to stop sweating - start living or whatever .

You can give tips and advice to anyone you want, but please do not simply copy and paste, for this is not a discussion and not what a discussion should be .

With simple research, you would have found sweating.com - that one is us too, there we have a real amazing antiperspirant product Sweat Protect Ultimate - it is a cream that does not contain alcohol as a dissolver and also does not itch like hell like others do ,and does not dry out the skin of the face - alcohol takes away the fat from the skin

The products you named are commonly known products, there are so many others and their ingredients differ very little and contain ALCL and alcohol
and sure, they are proven to help in many ways, but they are simply antiperspirants

There are so many pages at the moment up there selling their "sweat free money back" programme and in the end they tell everybody what everyone knows by simple internet researches. maybe it is different from your approach, but you are not the only one out there.

For the links, we dont give them out from our forum, if you want a link exchange we can do this too, then please contact us through pm.

For everyone out there, if you want to find the articles coupled with this guy, simply google "sweatsolver" and you will find his .com page on google place no 1 ...

We are not afraid that this 4 steps formula will kill our business, on the other hand: if this would really work, we could close this site forever, and I must say: for heaven sake, please please PLEASE! find something that works for Hyperhidrosis for everyone and I will gladly shut down this page and I will be completely at peace with the world: I would honestly give up my work if I could change the life of so many people in the world with this diagnostic HYPERHIDROSIS - I can easily change to another thing (that maybe makes real money) - Hyperhidrosis sufferers don't have this option to change their condition....

Last edited by support on Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:06 am; edited 8 times in total

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha. Thanks for your response. I appreciate the rant Smile To be completely transparent (and I'm not trying to debate you), there's less mutual benefit providing tips on a site that won't reciprocate promotion for content. I work in collaboration with lots of other forums that understand this.

I think you have a great community here and wish you all the best. That said, as you know, creating videos, writing articles and working one on one with people takes a great deal of time, effort and expense. That becomes unsustainable without a business model to keep the resources going.

So, once again, that's where I'm coming from. I wish you and your readership a wonderful holiday time and I hope we can keep this open ended if ever there's an opportunity to help the forum with tips that have actually helped me in the future.

In respect to Sweat Solver, I'm more than happy to provide you with a free copy for you to evaluate for your community. Just pm me and I'll gladly shoot over a link.

Kindest Regards and thanks for chatting,
Jason
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats fine, I would love to review your experiences...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist