Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

I am believing I could tolerate DirectCurrent iontophoresis

tigre

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: I am believing I could tolerate DirectCurrent iontophoresis Reply with quote

I have treated my hyperhydrosis with iontophoresis in Melbourne, Australia for the last 31 years. Have had years of DC at 12-15mA for about 10-15 minutes per hand or foot. I am termed as excessive on the scale of hands and feet sweating. I have quite a tolerance to the current and believe I could tolerate the DC. Which should I choose Idromed 5 or the Hidrex DC 400
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

31 years is really a long time to treat with Iontophoresis, but it is normal that Hyperhidrosis lasts a lifetime, so we - and surely others want to hear more about your long time experience with iontophoresis, this would be fine if you can...
For your information: Both the Hidrex and the Idromed are really powerful iontophoresis machines, so the question is how much you can tolerate. To give you a proof, Hidrex can deliver 60 Volts @ 30 mA @ 2 Kilo Ohms
so take your old Iontophoresis unit and compare the technical data and then you may have a proof if the current is compareable (if the technical data was correctly given) here you can find more about this
Technical factors to compare iontophoresis machines
If you dont know which machine (HIDREX or IDROMED) to take you may take a closer look to the features
under: https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/idromed-or-hidrex-choosing-a-right-device-t303.html

However, if you say you treat at 10-15 mA (depends on the Voltage and and body resistance). If it is at this limit that it gets uncomfortable , you should maybe think about a pulsed device that offers a smoother therapy feeling, through the higher reachable current levels ,this leads to lower treatment times.

For pulsed current or direct one --> https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/general-obscurities-f4.html - the first few sticky posts are about the facts and benefits for pulsed current.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist