Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Unbelievable

darryl_giggs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: Unbelievable Reply with quote

You probably think this is another 'Success' thread. Well, it kinda is, but believe me when I say that I was really skeptical that this therapy would work for my excessively sweaty and disgusting hands.

I've been lurking around this forum for awhile before I decided to get the Hidrex PS1000. When it finally arrived, I was really apprehensive. Can it really cure a condition that has plagued me for nearly 20 years??? Having sweaty palms is a real social problem, and affects my life in many years, including tennis and guitar, which are my main hobbies.

Anyway, I'm pleased to announce that after about 13 treatments (approximately 7 days at twice a day), 90% pulse width, 30V, 15 mins each time, my hands are almost sweat free. I say ALMOST because my left hand is totally sweat free, but my right hand still gets a wee bit sweaty when I get nervous, but nowhere near before where it can literally drip sweat like a tap.

I'm going to continue the therapy until I achieve 100% sweat free hands. If anybody has any advice on how I can reach that last stage of TOTAL sweat free hands, please let me know.

This is an amazing therapy and thanks to Markus and his crew that I can live a normal, stress-free social life!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Congratulations on your first success! =) We are very happy that you have reached such good results so quickly.
As far as we can tell, you're on the right track. Maybe a few days more unitl you reach the 100%.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: