Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Problem of embarrassing underarm sweating

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:56 pm    Post subject: Problem of embarrassing underarm sweating Reply with quote

hi, i have a problem of underarm sweating and its really embarrassing. so please i need you to help me with something natural that can cure my problem.thank you
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We would recommend that you try one of our Iontophoresis devices to treat excessive sweating of the underarms.
I don't know if we can call it natural, but it is not invasive and does not require medication.
https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
EnglishMan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Underarm sweating Reply with quote

i had suffered for four years,of excessive underarm sweat ! it completely changed my life and confidence ! i never wanted to go out drinking,on holiday,family parties... basically anything that involved me being around people in anything but a thick jumper ! it just suddenly started out of the blue when i was 18,it drove me untill the point where i was suicidle. i was too scared to even get a girlfriend because how could i? she would think i was unhygenic or embarrassed to be with me because of my problem. id held this problem in for years,id tried everything. underarm pads (which are useless even as a temporary method) all types of deodrants and anti persperants,scrubbing under my arm with a loofer,using non perfume scented shower gels,id bought stop sweating,start living.... which is a con by the way. charges you £50 for the biggest load of nonsense you'll ever read,you cant naturally get rid of the sweat the way they tell you ! just taking advantage of people with no hope ! i broke down in the end,cried to my mother,i was so emotional. i couldnt go on. the next day i visited the doctor with her,i informed the doctor that id heard about a new operation called underarm sweat laser treatment. its basically an experimental operation at the moment,not approved by the national health service,so the doctor could not put me in for it ! i couls go private,but i was warnes it could be risky. i felt like my last straw had been taken !! BUT,hahaha Smile im now living my life,without sweat,and absolutley loving it ! ive got a date friday,because of my new found confidence i asked a girl out,ive booked a holiday to spain with friends,life is great now ! heres the solution .... and it does work,it worked for me and i literally sweated bucket loads from my armpits every day ! go to your local chemist or pharmacy,buy "odaban" antiperspirant. buy talc,any talc,i opted for "cuticura" medical talc. so,twice a week,split it up because this spray is serious stuff lol,get a shower just beforr bedtime,dry properly (underarms),apply talc to all of your underarm,as much as you want,i didnt use tonnes though jist enough to cover the entire area,then sprays this antipersperant twice under one arm,twice under the other. it quickly soaks into your arms. then sleep Smile the next day,gurantee'd you will not sweat ! ad some talc every day after you wash. the spray makes your underarms quite tender and a tiny bit sore,but its a managable soreness. i prefer to be sore then sweat ! now my armpits cant sweat,its impossible !! they hurt too much to sweat haha the feeling is like walking round with a piece of toast lodged under your arm,like a rough feeling,but im loving life now Smile this was my last resort and it worked,thank god haha. hope this advise helps people,as it has helped me. its the worst thing in the world to live with,but it can be cured with medication. dont listen to anyonr trying to tell you 'natural ways' because theyre after your money. chin up,life is good !!!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our antitranspirant creme Sweat Protect Ultimate is also a very reliable and is a skinfriendlier option for treating excessive sweating of the underams!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Thu May 14, 2015 9:04 am; edited 3 times in total
kakashi101

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried using a deodorant, Its really effective
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist