Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

success with iontophoresis

trisaz61

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: success with iontophoresis Reply with quote

I have been a sweater my whole life.I am a nurse and somedays I worried more about my hands and getting gloves on rather than my patients. I work in an ICU and times get crazy and I felt as if I avoided certain situations due to getting gloves on. Now I have been using Hidrex pc. I used it for about 7-8 days at 30 minutes for hands and feet and I am now sweat free. It is a great feeling. I now have to learn how to be a nurse without sweaty hands. I am able to concentrate on my patients rather than not being able to get caps off or gloves on or having my patient say "ewww, your hands are sweaty". My husband, who got so sick of my sweaty hand drama, now is sick of me always talking about my dry hands. But people who do not sweat do not get it. This is a great product and I wish I bought it years ago when I heard of this. BTW I was a dripping wet sweater hands and feet. Also I feel my whole body stays dry now and I feel dry when I leave work. I used to feel very hot and sticky after work and now my socks are dry when I get home. My whole life has changed, thank you so much.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear trisaz61 -
You have posted as a guest, please log in our board as a member (we think your account is trisaz6 , right?) and post a quick reply to clarify that the post above is from a real user of Iontophoresis- so that other users can be sure it is not a fake and they (and we) could also contact you, this would be great.... thanks in advance !

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:31 am; edited 5 times in total
trisaz6

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: clarification Reply with quote

oops sorry, I am a real user of hidrex PC and have had great success so far. Anyone can contact me if they please about my results.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for your post!! Wink

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: