Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Success can not be Sweeter!!!

jackal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Success can not be Sweeter!!! Reply with quote

Well, let's start off with my condition. I wouldnt classify it as 'severe palmar hyperhidrosis' but it is undoubtedly more than just 'moist' or 'clammy' palms. My palms first started to sweat around the age of 17, after serious life changes led me to develop a mild social anxiety disorder. A nice little side dish to the anxiety was sweaty palms: an ailment that, as many you readers know, destroys your social life and crumbles your confidence. I suffered and suffered for years and noone could relate (friends, family, etc) to how devastating the problem was. Meeting new people was a BURDEN that i often dreaded, shaking hands with the boss, high-fiving friends I just made, driving with people in the car and leaving the wheel and dashboard all sweaty, takign notes in school and having my papers curl at the tips, the feeling of being exposed to people and having them judge you by your sweaty palms (he must be nervous, he must be weak, why is he so anxious?)....not to mention a dwindling -censored- life.

Then I discovered the IDROMED 5 DC. I can honestly say (and I am not at all a relative or backer of the site or the company) that this was probably the wisest, most efficient investment I have ever made. A little pricey but you get what you pay for. It has literally transformed me in the past month. I've noticed a gradual decrease of sweat over the course of my first 40 sessions (toleration and duration varies with people) until I finally noticed one day that it went from 80% dryness to 100% dryness. I was ECSTATIC. I couldnt believe it had finally happened to me. I dont have the best luck in the world and was skeptical about it working FOR ME but it did!!! I'm in love with the device. I am currently using it only on my hands 15 min sessions, every 4-5 days (it will probably reach one maintenacne session a week soon)...the feeling of having dry palms IS BEAUTIFUL. I can finally pretend to be calm even when anxious because I know I dont have to worry about the vicious cycle of anxiety-sweat-anxiety.

Please, if you have palmar Hyperhidrosis, invest in this. I did hours of research before settling on iontophoresis and then settling on this distributor. Markus, the owner, has been MORE than helpful and responsive, and patient with inquiries. He is a sufferer himself and thus cares about his customers' progress.

If there is one drawback, and I wouldnt even call it one, is that since my palms dried up, I noticed I now have mild plantar Hyperhidrosis. haha, how weird. I guess its compensatory sweating like ETS surgery but you know what, I could care less since my hands are dry and if it bothers me I will simply use my beloved device to dry the hell out of them....Markus you are KING!
ps to Markus - I cant find that fresh aloe leaf you were talking about and my palms have these dry, white patches that sort of look unsightly. Any kind of commercial moisturizer I should use (cocoa butter didnt work)?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for your post - I love it !!!

I have sent you a pm regarding your questions.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: