Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Idromed is gradually reducing sweat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
Tat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:55 am    Post subject: Idromed is gradually reducing sweat Reply with quote

Idromed 5 PS: Gradually reducing sweat after 17 treatments

Hi,

I have used Idromed 5 PS last couple of weeks. I have done 17 treatments in total almost everyday. Last 10 treatments are at 15mA.

I think the manual says sweating stops after 10-15 treatments. I would say that my hands swetting reduced by 70 %, but not completely dry yet.

I used Drionic several years ago, and I got completely dry hands with it. I stop using it because it was time consuming and I felt too much pain on my hands.

I am wondering if I can expect such completely dry hands by Idromed 5 PS by continuing the initial treatment. I remeber that hands suddenly became very dry with Drionic. I am wondering same will happen with Idromed 5 PS, or it will be more gradual.

Any comment will be appreciated.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi TAT,
Sometimes iontophoresis leads to sudden success - sometimes to gradual. However: to get initial dryness, the beginningl treatment phase with daily treatments should be prolonged if there is no success after 10-15 treatments.
Over time the skin gets used to the current and as a consequence of this, generally higher mA levels can be used. As you realized, with higher levels the success in most cases is higher too, so at the moment it seems to be too early to say that the sweat remains at 70%.
compare to
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/introduction-to-iontophoresis-initial-treatment-t326.html

I sent you additional some info and tips via pm.

Compared to the device you used in former days, we can state that idromed has more power and because of this I can't imagine that you will have less success with the idromed.

keep us udpated as to how it works...

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Tat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:42 am    Post subject: 85% reduce after 30 treatments Reply with quote

After daily treatments of 30 times, I would say that sweating on my palms has reduced by 85%. I sitll feel that my hands are slightly sweating sometime, e.g. when I use mouse for PC.

I will take a couple days off, then I will start again.

One thing that I want to confirm. I have put water high enough to cover entire fingures and partially back of my hands. Is it possibly too high? I have read other topics, and found that some say too much water is not that good. Water level could be much lower, e.g. just to cover half the height of the fingers (slightly less than 1cm from the net) ?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Tat,

Concerning the water level: this point is difficult, for one who sweats at the whole hand e.g. another level is maybe much more better than for someone who only sweats at the bottom of the hand of has "only" sole sweat. Maybe it is a good idea to verify your water level to the best level once more - we have a special post for guidance in the setup of the water level in different iontophoresis setups to reduce sweat in certain areas under

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-high-shall-i-fill-in-the-water-in-the-trays-t145.html

Sure you want to break the initial treatment circuit, maybe this article is a guidance too:
Iontophoresis - breaks in the initial therapy phase
Keep us updated and if you have any other questions, just ask!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist