Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Idromed 5 PC is a fabulous device

sorrow-688

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:31 am    Post subject: Idromed 5 PC is a fabulous device Reply with quote

Hi guys I would like to share my success story with you. I’ve been suffering from hyperhidrosis since I was a little kid. Hyperhidrosis ruined both my social life and my career. It just hurts when you shake someone’s hand and then he wipes it instantly or say what the hell is that? The problem is you don’t know what to say or how to respond to a question like that. A bigger issue is that you can’t do anything about it !!! One day I was so devastated and decided to surf the net to look for a cure. Unfortunately, I found no cure, yet I did find some methods to control excessive sweating. Aluminum Chloride was the first thing I tired, but I didn’t work for me, it was completely useless. Then, I considered using Botox Injections because I’ve read that they last for months. However, I decided not to use them due to the fact that they’re extremely expensive and painful. I continued searching in the Internet and read about the Iontophoresis device, I was really excited to try it especially after reading the success stories in this forum. I bought Idromed 5 PC and started doing my daily sessions. I was really frustrated when two weeks passed and I got no result. The problem wasn’t in the device, it was in the way I was using it. After adjusting the water level and extending the session time from 15- 60 minutes I was able to get splendid results. Now I do my sessions every three days ^_^

I would like to thank Markus for this brilliant iontophoresis machine which changed my life tremendously

support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

Thank you very much for this great post!
We are very happy that the therapy is working for you and that you´re satisfied!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: