Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

My device is soaked in water, and only shows blue screen now

skyer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: My device is soaked in water, and only shows blue screen now Reply with quote

My device is soaked in water, and then after it is dryed up, I plug it in, it only shows blue screen now,no text at all, and no tingling when I put my hands into water. What should I do to fix it? or I should send it to the company to fix? And is this kind of situation under warranty.( I just brought it for 4 months).
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello skyer,

Can you tell me exactly what happened? Why is your device soaked in water?

Thanks,

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
skyer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what happened: couple days ago, the place I lived was getting renovated, so I put my Idromed 5PC in a drawer, and I left to a different place, the workers promised to me that everything will be fine and organized, nothing to worry. When I came back to see my stuffs in my room yesterday,I saw almost all of my electronics were wet, including Idromed 5PC, also my clothes and mattress, bed...etc. I am so mad now. and the workers were left before I found out, otherwise I would demand them to pay for the loss. My guess is that: when they were fixing my room, they put my stuffs and bed, etc on the backyard, and there was a storm on the afternoon, I think all my stuffs were rained.
Now, when i turn on the device, it only shows blue screen, no text at all. i guess it is defected now.
So what should I do now? is there any chance to fix by myself or send it to company? and how to send it to company?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi skyer,

oh, I´m very sorry for what happened! Don´t you have the name of the company, so you can have them pay you some sort of compensation?

Unfortunately, this case is not covered by the warranty. But don´t worry, we will take a look at the device first, to see if we can do something. If not, then we would send the device to repair services and hope that they won´t charge for the service. Nevertheless, we would like to point out, that it could be possible that you´ll have to pay for reparation. In this case, we would then tell you how much it is, so you can decide wether you want to have the device repaired or not.
But like I said, we will take a look first and see if we can do something!

Please ship the device to the our servicing adress:

Please make sure that the device is packed safely, so it doesn´get scratched during shipping! Please send it with USPS (should be the cheapest shipper), insured and with a tracking number!

Kind regards,

Last edited by support on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
skyer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have some questions:
About warranty: i check the iontodevice.com. it said:"The devices have a full 2 years or 4 year guarantee: Within your guarantee period if your device needs to be repaired, for whatever reason, simply contact us...Most devices are repaired within 1-2 business days and immediately sent back, no fees for extra parts, working-time, return shipping or handling are charged. If you choose to mail your damaged machine to us, then we will pay the standard shipping fee for your local post office -up to 40 EUR"
So how could be possible that I have to pay for reparation? I brought for 4 months.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately the guarantee doesn`t cover such cases, but as stated in our last message, we will take a look, contact the repair service and see if we can do something!

skyer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so can you contact the repair service, and tell them that my device was so soaked in water before, but still can be turned on, just blue screen? ask if I have to pay to repair?
the reason is becuase if I send it, i will wait at least a week to know payment , and i will wonder whether I have to pay and how much pay throughtout this wait time. so it will be good, if you can tell me approximate expensive as in worst scenario
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worst case scenario is: the whole interior and the plug have to be changed, so only the surrounding is ok.
This would be worse and costs as much as a new device as you can imagine, but be sure that we will look for a good deal for you
a good situation would be if it is only a resistor that needs to be changed, so then it would only cost the work time and the 10 cent resistor + the shipping back to you.

The important thing is: if we don't have the machine here we can't say anything, we will take a look what we can do for you.
We will contact you first (before repair) with the exact costs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist