Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Best treatment ever

lorie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:19 am    Post subject: Best treatment ever Reply with quote

Let me start by saying I love love love this machine! I have posted a couple of times but want to say again how great this machine is.

I am 29 years old and have had planter armpit and palmer hyperhidrosis since around 12 or 13. I got ETS about 7 years ago, resulting in dry hands and armpits as soon as I woke up from surgery. I thought YES FINALLY a normal life. That was short lived, my hands were dry and still are but resulted in compensatory sweating. My stomach and thigh area now sweat to make up for my hands.
My feet started sweating even worse than before which I didnt think was possible.

I searched and searched for cures until I found Markus sight. I really thought this wouldnt work for me because my case is the extreme. I have never met anyone who has had hyperhidrosis. After receiving the machine and doing more than 2 weeks of treatment I was so upset with no results. I was told to continue the treament and with nothing else to lose I did, resulting in dryness after about 3 and a half weeks of treament. I was AMAZED, it didn't happen gradually which I expected. One day all of the sudden I could go bare foot with out sliping in a puddle of my sweat.

I now treat 3 - 4 times a week for 15 min. Some may think thats a lot of time but for someone who suffers as extreme as I do its so worth it.

I now love summer again like I did as a kid. I still have my compensatory sweating but that has imroved because im not worrying about my feet sweating.

Sandals..Flip Flops...Bare feet...

I still cant beleive it!!

Thank You Markus!!!!!!
God Bless You
Still praying for a cure for everyone
robertperry2557

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank god i finally found a cure...thank you also for posting this your achievement against Hyperhidrosis...Hope that this will work on me.
lorie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wondering if you have had any success?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: