Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Just ordered the machine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
The Dentist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:57 am    Post subject: Just ordered the machine Reply with quote

Hi! I just ordered the Idromed 5PC and I am really excited. I am a 25 year old dental student in the USA. I have had bad palmar and plantar Hyperhidrosis my whole life and I am tired of dealing with it. Although sweaty hands will not really affect my career as a dentist because we wear gloves, I am tired of the social/personal effect of Hyperhidrosis in my life. Enough!! I hope that the Idromed 5PC will become a miracle for me. Does anybody have any tips for me as I get started, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:25 am    Post subject: Hands and feet free from sweat Reply with quote

Hi The Dentist,

I have set you up to have access to the priority section of the forum where you will find many tips. If you have any questions, you may send me a private message or post them in this official "sweat discussion".

I am there for you and you are welcome. I am sure that iontophoresis will bring you to your goal: Hands and feet free from sweat.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
The Dentist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!
jackal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: I can relate Reply with quote

Hey Dentist, I just got my idromed 5 DC yesterday and had my first session. I can completely relate when you say you're tired of suffering, noone around me, including family understand just how aggrivating and tiresome it is to have sweaty hands in social situations. My case is more to do with social anxiety than physiological reasons, but I hope we both find this thing to bring us as much success as it has others. Markus has been very helpful since ordering and receiving my unit, and a lot of people praise him to be one of the best, if not the best, in the market.
lets keep our fingers crossed! im psyched about having dry hands!
omiegat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just acquire Idromed 5PC i can also relate with you The Dentist I'v suffered a lot with this problem i hope this thing will gonna put period to our problem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist