Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Certain areas of hands and feet started to sweat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
red

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Certain areas of hands and feet started to sweat Reply with quote

Dear Support.

I have started using Idromed 5 PC daily on 21-22 mA for 15 minutes on both hands and feet, before 19 days.

On day 17, I have noticed that both my feet and hands were dry, so the next day I started my maintenance treatment and suppose to treat every other day.

Today I have noticed that certain areas on my feet and hands started to sweat like: on the side of my thumbs and side areas of my feet.
Please note that the last 2 days I was completely dry, (which was really unbelievable), and today I started sweating on those areas I explained before.

What am I doing wrong or how can I achieve complete dryness on all areas on feet and hands as I was the last 2 days of the initial treatment ???

Are this results going to be consistent or one day I'll start sweating all of a sudden ??? I am really anxious about this.

Thanks in advance
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the sweat returns it is mostly a sign that: either treatment times are too short or current settings are too low.

Some people have to do it daily , some can make pauses.In some cases one needs more and in some cases one needs less treatments/current.
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/introduction-to-iontophoresis-maintenance-treatment-t25.html

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:24 am; edited 3 times in total
red

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply
I have already read the post you have sent me about the maintenance treatment.

I am asking you regarding the certain areas on my feet and hands that started to sweat like: on the side of my thumbs and side of my feet.
Please note that the last 2 days I was completely dry.

I have finished the initial treatment, which was last 17 days and today is my day 2 of the maintenance treatment and I need to proper start.

Thanks
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello red,

It can happen that the initial treatment was not long enough for those areas which started to sweat again. If the sweat returns, most users stop the maintenance treatment and extend the initial treatment for another week or so. Current settings seem to be very good, if you have the time, a lot of users increase their treatment times!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: