Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Best value machine on the market!

Mr b

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Best value machine on the market! Reply with quote

Having suffered with palmer, plantar and axillary hyperhydrosis since childhood (now mid thirties) only last year i decided to type the words 'excessive sweating' into google and was shocked to discover i wasn't alone, until that point i simply excepted it. I immediately went to see my GP and was referred to the local dermatology department who loaned me an STD Pharma iontophorisis machine the Idrostar i2ma to see if it was a workable for solution for my condition. IT WORKED!!! but the problem was it could only treat two extremeties at once. For example both hands or both feet or one hand and one foot, which is time consuming. The alternative machine Idrostar Pro which can treat both hands and feet simultaneously was twice as expensive at £975.00.
A short google search later and i found IONTOPHORESIS-DEVICE.COM selling a more powerful and more versatile machine at half the price - £430.00 inc delivery to the UK for the idromed 4 plus armpit electrode pads.
So anybody thinking of going for it,just remember - follow the initial instructions then tailor to your specific needs. Good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: