Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Idromed 5PC - The end of sweaty feet??!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
richy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: Idromed 5PC - The end of sweaty feet??!! Reply with quote

Hey guys,
I have been a sufferer of sweaty sweat for the past 10 years or so (am 31 now) and was excited when I discovered the Idromed 5PC and possible solution to my problems.

I ordered the machine and it came in under two weeks (it did get stuck in customs for a few days) and I had to pay about $40 in taxes (I live in Japan).

Coming into winter here, I really want to get this problem sorted because as we all know, sweating in winter is horrible, especially when it freezes and gets cold...

So anyway, I'm 5 days into using the machine. The support so far has been very good, all questions have been answered promptly, and there is alot more written up on the forum for other problems or questions when they arise.

So no results yet but I will keep you all posted with the results if and when they do come!
richy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:15 pm    Post subject: day 10 Reply with quote

I also forgot to mention that I tried creams, roll-ons, botox injections, pills.. and nothing has worked at all so far.

Anyway, I'm on day 10 now. My feets resistance to the mA is changing everyday, sometimes I can only handle 15-20mA, sometimes 24mA doesn't feel like enough.

I have noticed some changes in my feet. I went for an hour walk the other day and I didn't even notice that my feet weren't feeling wet. I got home and checked my socks, they were a little wet, but nowhere near as wet as usual. Generally there's no drastic improvement as yet but my feet are feeling a little drier.
ruxandra21

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: success Reply with quote

yes, idromed pc 5 is the solution of all your problems. i have used it from about 1 year and i don`t have problems anymore. i can stay without socks. it`s incredible !
richy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:02 pm    Post subject: 6 weeks Reply with quote

6 weeks and finally starting to show some good signs of success!!

Phew... was getting worried...

Will keep you all updated with my progress.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist