Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Hidrex pc or Idromed pc?

Springstof

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Hidrex pc or Idromed pc? Reply with quote

Hello, I have the hidrex dc 400 for my palmar hyperhidrosis and used it for more then 3 years, but the treatment is getting very painful. So I am considering to buy a hidrex pc 500 or a idromed pc 5. To get a good effect i used the hidrex dc at 50-60 volts, but because of the pain i have to set it to 40 volts and that is too low to maintain sweat free hands. Will I get better results with hidrex pc or idromed pc and which one will be the most effective for me?

Is shipping to the Netherlands free when I order one of these devices?

Will all the money be refunded if I don't get the desired result within the "money back" period? (this including the shipping costs).

Thanks in advance.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Springstof,

The results with a DC or a PC (Idromed or Hidrex) device are the same - if you have results with a DC device you´ll become dry also with a PC device but with a smoother therapy setup!

This means that with a PC device you can run higher currents, but you will have a smoother therapy, that means feeling less current resulting in less pain (if any), of course a slight itching or stitching sensation when using higher DC currents is normal, and with the same PC levels the sensations are felt much less, as a result of this you are in most cases able to use higher currents witht the same feel! That's why we always recommend a PC device, especially for palmar and axillar treatments!

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/iontophoresis-pulsed-current-better-than-direct-current-t139.html

Concerning the therapy you use now with the Hidrex DC : we can absolutly recommend you the Idromes PC because the Hidrex doesn't have as strong a PC current as the Idromed and as you said you have less results with 40 Volts. It doesn‘t make any sense to buy a Hidrex PC that only handles 38 Volts in PC mode. With the Idromed you are able to use up to 25 mA @ 60 Volt.
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/differences-in-idromed-and-hidrex-iontophoresis-machines-t378.html

Shipping to Netherlands is included in our prices!

You will get all the money back minus the shipping expenses of 70€(additional parts or accessories are also not included in the moeny back guarantee), so whatever you buy, just substract 70€, that would be the amount you get back!

Have a nice weekend!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist