Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Intent to buy the IDROMED 5 PC and start the treatment.

red

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:57 am    Post subject: Intent to buy the IDROMED 5 PC and start the treatment. Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Marcus and Support Team,

I am 32 years old and I am suffering from severe palmar and plantar Hyperhidrosis since I can remember and I have decided at last to do something about it. I have heard about Iontophoresis 2-3 years ago, but I was really skeptic about it. I can surely state that Hyperhidrosis is a major problem for me and its making my life difficult the last 32 years. I am daring to say that the idea of having dry hands and feet sounds miraculous to me as I am experiencing Hyperhidrosis effects most of the hours during a day.

I intent to buy the IDROMED 5 PC next week and I am really anxious about it.

I just wanted to know how do I start the treatment, I mean how often and at what ampage (basically I need to know Best Practice tips) in order to be sure that my treatment will be effective.

Please provide me with some details in order to feel more comfortable and positive that this will work for me as as well as it worked and for other people I have read in the success forum.
This is an important period of my life and it could be the happiest if the treatment starts showing some possitive results.

Thank you
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Red,

First of all, thank you very much for your interest in our products!

About the treatment, you start treating everyday between 10 and 30 minutes using a voltage where you donĀ“t feel any pain. There is no rule as to how high this has to be at the beginning. It differs with every single person, so you have to try for yourself how high you can go. Also, there is no rule about how long you have to treat, some people experience first success after two weeks and some need up to six. So you see, that there is no general reglementation about the treatment, it is a very individual process!

Once you have bought the device, you can sign up for the forum and have access to our premium area, where you will find lots of useful tips!
No matter what, you can always count on our support! thats why we are here, to help you have the best treatment and achieve success and dryness as soon as possible!

Have a nice weekend,

Ana

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist