Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Another success story with the Idromed4

blt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Another success story with the Idromed4 Reply with quote

I am writing this post for anyone who may be having doubts about whether to invest in the Idromed and trust Markus Bindner. When I ordered the Idromed from Markus' website, I was a bit worried but desperate enough to take the risk after having to deal with hands and feet that would literally drip like a faucet for 40+ years. I am so thankful that I did--after a month of treatments for my hands and feet (30 minutes every day at 15 mA) I was experiencing total dryness. Currently, I am using the PC unit every other day for 30 minutes at 19 mA to maintain the dryness. I have also used the DC unit and while both are effective, I feel it is worth the extra expense to buy the PC unit for comfort/skin sensitivity issues. There is no need to suffer with this condition any more--wish someone had told me about this when I was young as the hyperhydrosis had a major impact on my life choices/career. I have also found Markus to be very responsive to any questions or concerns that I've had and feel he is providing a much-needed and life-changing service.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: