Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Re: Metal implant away from current path

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
Jay

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: Metal implant away from current path Reply with quote

Hi Markus,

I have a metal implant in the hip area and I'm treating my hands only. This has proved successful so far.

I, however, have the sensation that around my implant, there are regions of occasional very slight pains in different areas at different times, oversensitiveness at the skin surface to touch, slight limp. My operation was in 1997. I did have not the pains years after the surgery. These have coincided when I used my machine.

The current, I have been told, will not go down that way for axillae treatment. If however my foot is in contact with the floor, is it not conducting the current going to the ground.

Do you have something like a current distribution map to show me for axillae treatment or comment on it to reassure that inotophoresis is safe for my hands?

Thanks Markus.

Jay
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pls ask your doctor. Info: The current flows percutan - over the skin, and it should not affect implantats out of the currents way. the current flows directly way from + to - (the way with the least resistance) so it will not flow over the feet to the ground when treating sweaty hands or the armpits.

If you have worries, ask your doctor to feel safe- but i am sure he will tell you the same thing, it is simple physics.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: