Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Sweating disapeared - thanks to a genious device

marlene

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:54 pm    Post subject: Sweating disapeared - thanks to a genious device Reply with quote

hi, thankyou for this genius device, I am very happy with it. My life changed upside down. I have been using it for the past 2 months, and I keep on asking my husband if today was a hot day!!! as I still cant believe this miracle! This year it is the first that I go out without a facecloth for my hands and the first time I bought a pair of sandals! I also took the guts to start a computer course which was out of the question in the years gone by and I am not stopping here now even if I am 34 and with 3 kids. Thankyou again.
Listen sir, I am a summer school teacher and as I use the machine 30 mins for my hands, another 30 mins for my feet and 20 mins for my underarms, as I am a rare very excessive sweating case but it takes a lot of my time. I was reading about this SET DUO which I'd like to purchase as it seems a godsend to me but my problem is how to go with the purchase. It says I have to sign in or something, could you send me an email to make it easier if you can or tell me if you put it on ebay as like that I know what to do through paypal. Thankyou very very much sir. I can never be grateful enough.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think it is really worth the money, if you want it ongoing please mail me up and I'll send you our paypal account.

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/using-hidrex-to-treat-both-hands-and-feet-t438,highlight,set+duo.html

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
marlene

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Thanks Dear Markus. Reply with quote

support wrote:
i dont think it is really worth the money, if you want it : ongoing please mail me up and i send you our paypal account

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/using-hidrex-to-treat-both-hands-and-feet-t438,highlight,set+duo.html

ok, thankyou Markus for your help. Even my hospital professor is very exited that this really worked. He asked my husband, who works at the hospital as well, to photocopy my receipt where there is your website so he can help other maltese clients. He never thought I'd do it as I told you earlier,I was an excessive case. But now it is ...seeing and believing!!! Thankyou very much again.

Regards
Marlene
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: