Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

My experience with the Iontophoresis

umthx

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:47 am    Post subject: My experience with the Iontophoresis Reply with quote

I can only say good things about Markus and the Iontophoresis device.

When I received the unit the instructions that came with it was very easy to read. It was package nice and nothing came damaged.

I am on my 11th treatment and it has been life changing. All my friends noticed the difference because they see me now shaking hands with new people that I meet. I've even tested out my palms my putting lotion and it's still dry.

I've also used the device for my feet and let me tell you it's super dry. I have wood floors and my socks where always dirty since it was like a mop sweeping up dirt from the floor every time I walked. Now it's white and no more odor since it stopped sweating.

How I used the device.
I got the DC current since I can actually feel it working but I heard the pulse unit is a lot gentler. When I first received the device I could only handle 5 mAmp for my hands and 12 mAmp for my feet. Now I am at 12 mAmp for my hands and 24 for my feet. In the beginning, it was a little uncomfortable but I got use to it 3 treatments in.

Why you should at least give it a try.
I had problems with my unit. Talking with Markus we came to the conclusion that it was the cable. Once the cable arrived I tried it out and it still didn't work. I told Markus the problem through in an email and the next reply was "a new unit is on it's way" It was very fast shipping. If your worried to deal with someone overseas you shouldn't. He seems like a very honest person and from what I see in the forums no one has anything negative to say.

In my opinion the device is better than surgery. If you even go the the international hyperhidrosis societies website they acutally have the idromed 4 pictured with the patient. This is hospital quality!! Actually the idromed 4 looks better now.

Another point to make is Dr. Oz doesn't recommend surgery for everyone. Would you want to spend thousands of dollars to get surgery or a couple hundred and do it yourself.
I will stop myself from rambling on but I just wanted to give my two cents.

James
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: